Sponsorships - Grants
The Centre for Hellenism offers its support to various agencies in Hellas and abroad.
Their contributions to Hellenism and its ideals everywhere are an uncompromised
consideration affecting the choice of the agencies that receive funds.
- A permanent sponsor of the Cypriot Civilization Centre "Home of Cyprus".
- A contributor to the Lambrakis Foundation for the production of the educational film
"Byzantine Art in Cyprus".
- Grant award to the department of Prehistoric Archaeology of the University of Athens for
the excavational programme at the Kantou-Koufovounos site, Limassol, Cyprus.
- Grant award for the restoration of the derelict St. George Church at Georgoutsates in
the Argirocastron district, Northern Ipirus, as well as for the supply of Holy books and
- A supporter of the Cypriot Centre of Studies (KY.KE.M.) and the Hellenism Foundations'
Co-ordinating Committee in the organising of the First World Conference of the Hellenism
Research Foundations "Hellenism in the Global Village", Nicosia, 3-10 November
- A supporter of the Hellenic Studies Forum of Australia and the Hellenism Foundations'
Co-ordinating Committee of the Second World Conference of the Hellenism Research
Foundations "Hellenism in 21st Century", Melbourne, 1-3 August 1997.
- A supporter of the American Hellenic Institute Foundation (AHIF).
- A joint sponsor with the Bank of Cyprus of the "Kathimerini" newspaper for the
publication of the Tribute "Cyprus - A Laborious Hellenic Course" by Frixos
Vrahas, "Kathimerini", 19.7.92 (in Greek).
- Grant awards to the University of Athens, the Pissia Community, and Churches of Piraeus
- Provider of good services to the Alexandrakis' old people's Home of Kalamata
[The Consultative Committee]
[Constitution - Objectives]
[Sponsorships - Grants]
[Garden of Greek Civilisation and Culture]
[Historic Rose Garden]
[Amphitheatre "Costis Damianou"]
Centre For Hellenism Damianos Foundation - email@example.com